Intransa, Inc. is the market leader in the development & delivery of infrastructure and services for today's physical security.
We've received lots of security industry acclaim, winning award after award for our server, storage and appliance platforms and software.
But it's what our thousands of customers around the world are able to accomplish that we are really proud of, using us for their video management systems, video analytics, access control and other demanding physical security needs. And that includes our simple, powerful software for server and storage platform operation, plus our industry-leading management and monitoring software solutions for today's standalone and cloud physical security deployments.
- Intransa corporate headquarters and R&D are located in Cupertino, California
- Intransa expert sales and presales support teams are found across Canada and the United States, with sales, distribution and support world wide
- Privately held, Intransa is a successful spinoff from Fortune 500 member and early networking pioneer 3Com
- Intransa features a growing portfolio of patented and patent-pending technology, and focuses on infrastructure and services for the unique demands of the physical security industry
- Intransa introduced the physical security industry's first video appliance in June 2009
- In 2010, Intransa passed 2,000 physical security customers, each deploying one or more of our video optimized server, storage and appliance infrastructure platforms, to address a wide range of project needs
- Intransa offers unmatched monitoring and management capabilities built into our infrastructure platforms, and offers a powerful portfolio of local and cloud service capabilities for our customers and partners
- Hundreds of the physical security industry's leading and up-and-coming video surveillance, video analytics, access control, PSIM and utility applications - and a wide range of IP devices and cameras - have been jointly tested with their manufacturers in the Intransa Technology Labs for simplified installation and reliable ongoing operation
- Intransa products have been honored with a 2012 Govies Government Security Award, Government Security News 2011 Homeland Security Award, a Security Products Magazine 2011 New Product of the Year (a repeat from 2009), as 2010 New Product Showcase Winner from the Security Industry Association, named as one of the Security Sales & Integration's list of Top 30 Technologies of 2009, and many more
- Intransa offers world class support, 24x7x365, including both reactive and proactive options built on top of our standard, 3 year system software & hardware warranty